Saturday 21 February 2015

...an Intention on Abundance

Today I set an intention on abundance! I have come to the realization that I am truly blessed. For a long time, I was seeking more of something...more money, a better home, better this, better that... And only when I live in the present moment...can I truly see that my life is already filled with so many blessings. I've changed my whole thought pattern and I am now practicing living in the present moment on a daily basis. I really do have everything I need. It's not about wanting more material things for me anymore. It's about appreciating my true-self...the love I give and receive from others....and living in the present moment. I attract success and abundance in my life because that is who I am! Heavy black heart

Manitoulin Island 2014
 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I like your daily intentions. The present is very full, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, love this! And thanks for your comment, you made me feel cared for :). I just posted about how I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks, but everything's all good here. Glad things are going well for you too.

    Hugs,

    SR

    ReplyDelete