Thursday 12 March 2015

Day 75

It's only by the grace of God that I've made it so far....  I've been busy lately and have been working on a post from my book study but now that I'm putting in regular AA meetings, I'm finding it tough to blog....

But I love reading your journeys once in a while when I'm taking some quiet time for myself.

I'm loving AA and am so grateful for the support of the groups.  I've made so many friends in very little time and the connections are so very meaningful and real.  The little whispers I hear in the meetings are telling me that I'm on the right path.....

Have a super, blessed day!
I may change my name to "Grateful Sober Mommy"


 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. This brought tears to my eyes. Your other attempts and blogs were always about how lonely you were and now you've found your spot in the world!!!! So happy for you!

    Grateful Sober Mommy sounds wonderful to me.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete