Saturday 21 March 2015

...on Surrendering

I'm getting ready for another AA meeting.  I love Saturday night group.  They are so so awesome.   I really think that I'm going to join this one tonight but I feel nervous to add my name to the list.

Anyhow, I've been reading my favourite book "The Untethered Soul" by Michael Singer and I must must write down the beginning of Chapter 10.

The prerequisite to true freedom is to decide that you do not want to suffer anymore.  You must decide that you want to enjoy your life and that there is no reason for stress, inner pain, or fear.
Isn't that beautiful?  

I truly believe that we have two choices here.  We can live in fear or in love...as I said yesterday.  Only when we decide we don't want to suffer anymore, we can live freely....happily...spiritually.  We have the power to choose!!  Surrender....

God Bless.

 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

1 comment: