Sunday 8 February 2015

...just checking in

I've been working on a post but haven't had much time to finish it.  It was a busy "sober" weekend with the kids.   

It's my birthday today.  44 years old.... and 43 days sober.....  This is my first birthday ever that I won't be drinking!!  ...except for the years before I turned 16 of course....  ;)

I'm bracing myself for a hectic dinner party that I'm hosting... at my house... for my birthday.... I won't go into why....but it is what it is.....

I think this will be my lucky year.  ....my spiritual journey is in full swing ....and I'm feeling totally blessed every single day.



 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Jen! How fantastic, a sober birthday! I hope you have the fabulous day and wonderful year you deserve. It's great to see you doing do well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! happy Birthday! So awesome to see you back! You are a strong and determined woman and the fact that you are not giving up is absolutely courageous! I hope you had a wonderful dinner party. Sending many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Your spiritual journey is really inspiring, and I love following your journey. Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy HAPPY belated birthday!!!!! I hope your dinner party was a raging success and for this birthday I wish you one thing.

    I wish you peace.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your birthday wishes and support ladies. It was a good "sober" night. I told them all "I got not booze to offer you, but I got lots of love". We had tea and cake and it was wonderful..... xo

    ReplyDelete