Saturday 20 June 2015

Sometimes when I read other bloggers' posts, I think, OMG they are such great writers compared to me.   I've never been a strong writer.  I can teach 10 year olds how to write nice paragraphs with topic sentences and concluding sentences.  I can teach them how to add detail to their work and how to make their writing more exciting.  But, my writing .... is just like me....  Simple.  To the point.  It may not always be strong, but I enjoy doing it.  So I continue to blog.

I'm good at Math though.... ;)  Put a problem in front of me, and I will figure it out.

I went on a "date" with my ex-husband last night.  I love the fact that he doesn't drink and it was something that I didn't have to worry about...at all.  We went out for dinner ... a Chinese restaurant then a tribute to Michael Jackson concert.  It was a wonderful evening.   It was nice to enjoy the evening, in the moment, instead of worrying about the past or the future, which I've been accustomed to doing.

I loved my fortune cookie and I'm taking a big step posting my picture here, but I thought "what the heck"!  It goes well with all the stuff I've been posting about loving myself .....and how ironic is it, that I got this cookie...


I think I just may use those numbers for a lottery ticket tonight!

 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. You ARE adorable!
    I feel the same way about my writing. (Except I taught kindergarten through second grade!)
    You look happy!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your writing is great. I'm an engineer with an English degree. I have been the most unemotional writer until I started blogging. When I write I just go for it and publish. No thinking or rational Anne takes over. Lol
    I hope you bought the lottery ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE adorable!!! I love that fortune cookie!!!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete