Monday 26 January 2015

...on Day 30

Wow!  I'm already here.  One month of sobriety under my belt.  Although I've passed one month before, things are different for me this time.

I can honestly say that I've been truly blessed over the last 30 days.  I haven't had a lot of cravings and bullshit to deal with yet.  I've been laying low....avoiding the world and the people that could influence my decisions......and I've been dealing with everyday stressors in a calmer, more manageable fashion.  The fact is....I've  been doing a lot of praying.     

I'm grateful for my children, my home, my puppy, my career.  I'm grateful for my health.  But best of all...I'm grateful for this third chance to really grab my sobriety by the horns and never let go.....

 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Wowowowow!!! Awesome 😄😊. So happy for and with you. Keep up the great work!!


    Hugs,

    SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 days is great! Hooray!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! This is your time!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete