Saturday 24 January 2015

Today is gonna be a great day!  I have the whole day to myself.....and my books...


I plan on writing a few blog posts today!  So much has been happening to me!  I've learned so much in the past few weeks....I don't even know where to start....I joined a few friends in a book club (we meet Thursday nights), I've achieved a personal record in running ( 5 KM under 30 minutes), I've lost a few pounds, I've become more spiritual, I've loved myself a lot more this week, I've been calm,  I've been sober,  I've even cleaned out my house and got rid of all the booze and empties that have been lurking around....


Now!  That felt wonderful!  

Get ready for some great posts!!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful sober weekend!




 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing well. You day sounds glorious! I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jen - sounds like a great day. Glad things are going well.

    Hugs,

    SR

    ReplyDelete