Sunday 18 January 2015

....just as I though...4 o'clock comes and so did the stress and bullshit of everyday life.  ...parents....sisters....kids.....messes.....noise.....bills....

Damn ....my mind works way too hard and I think way too much.  

Drinking isn't an option for me today, even though I haven't emptied my liquor cabinet yet....so I took a time-out, layed in my bed, turned off all outer noise, and listened to nothing.

My daughter came in to find me about 10 minutes later.  I smiled. She asked me what I was doing. I said I was being proactive.  She understood and said she was gonna start supper.  I hugged her and said I'm here honey.  I got it....

I'm breathing. .....

 photo sob_zps617069f1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You're doing more than breathing...you're rocking the shit out of this!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete